With Edifice 3D, create 3D models for all your projects :
- Illustration: concept arts, comics
- Video games: game assets, level designs
- Movies: virtual production, animation movies
- 3D printing: replicas, props
Create 3D models easily with flexible tools :
- Place points, lines, surfaces and volumes in the scene.
- Use join, section and extrude tools to assemble and modify the shapes.
- Place supports in the scene to create a customized framework.
- Move the grid vertically to modelize on different levels.
Draw textures with vectorial drawing tools :
- Use pens, brushes, shapes and texts.
- Reshape and reorganize vectorial graphisms at will.
- Use textures made by other applications.
Animate models and create animation sequences :
- Draw paths in the scene to define model trajectories.
- Build armatures to articulate models.
- Place cameras to produce animation sequences.
Interact with models thanks to scripts :
- Set conditons by selecting zones to click on or to go through.
- Set actions by selecting animations to launch.
- Start the simulation and interact with models.
Share models with other applications :
- Export models to other drawing or modeling applications.
- Use exported models in rendering solutions, game engines or 3D printers.
- Convert to FBX, Collada, OBJ and STL file formats.